Monday, February 15, 2010

Here we are at February!

I can't believe I am such a horrible blogger! It really hasn't been that long since I posted, I think. I guess it's the effects of pregnancy or the fact I can't find my cord for my camera. Either one should work.
Hudson helped Rollin and Tami feed the horses the other afternoon on their sleigh, Hudson loved it. I have a picture of that, but I can't find the cord! Hudson says he is ready for school and loves to read books. He likes to share with everyone...but Claire and he will let you know it. He is very excited to be a brother and is determined he is having a brother. This we still don't know because the baby is shy and would not let us see.
Cory is taking two classes and working. He has been hauling junk and getting paid, weird hobbies men find.
I just received the Little Red Riding Hood flier in the mail. Unfortunately I will not be participating in that event this year. For those that are uninformed it is an all women's bike ride and participated in last year. I tried to talk Cory into letting me do the 15 mile ride. I am sure I could do it, but I bet by June 1st I will not be able to put my shoes on or bend over to reach my handle bars. School is going well. The Lord will only put us through what we can handle!

No comments: